Sears Six Corners
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Latest Six Corners Development Proposal Gets Panned By Neighbors For Being Too Suburban With Too Many Parking Lots
Neighbors criticized the $80 million project, saying it was proposing more than 300 parking spaces but not enough public space or residential units.
Virtual Public Meeting On Six Corners Sears Redevelopment Set For Thursday
The alderman previously hosted invite-only meetings with some neighborhood groups, which left some reporters and residents shut out of the process.
Six Corners Sears Overhaul Gets Alderman’s Approval, Though Tensions Over Corner’s Future Remain
More than 400 apartments are coming to the former Sears location at Six Corners, but just 3 percent of those units will be affordable.