Sears Roebuck and Co.
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Neighborhood Groups Plan To Restore Historic Sears Sunken Garden To Its Former Glory
The National Historic Landmark fell into disarray when Sears relocated its headquarters Downtown. Now, residents want to make the garden a major public attraction again.
Help Reimagine The Historic Sears Sunken Garden At A Community Design Workshop Series Launching Sunday
The new design of the Sears Sunken Garden will incorporate feedback from residents on how they want the garden to look.
Landmark Sears Warehouse Wins Preservation Award After Being Converted To Affordable Housing
"I think that using this historic building ... tells the residents that they are valued, that they deserve this quality, they deserve a place that has stood the test of time."