- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black Men Were Targeted In Chicago Police Warrants 25 Times More Than White Men, Inspector General Finds
The report also found the number of search warrant raids fell sharply in 2020 after the wrongful and humiliating raid on Anjanette Young's home.
Anjanette Young Calls On Aldermen To Support Search Warrant Changes In Her Name: ‘Do The Right Thing’
Young, who was left naked and handcuffed for 40 minutes as police conducted a wrongful raid on her home, is pushing for reform. But her supporters face an uphill battle without Mayor Lightfoot's support.
Search Warrant Policy Changes Would Ban Most No-Knock Raids After Anjanette Young Fiasco
The proposed changes are online and will be available for public review for 15 days.
Black Chicago Alderwomen Demand Search Warrant Reforms After Anjanette Young Raid
The Anjanette Young Ordinance would ban no-knock warrants and place tighter restrictions on the police's ability to get warrants. “We’re going to continue to push this until it happens,” Young said.