- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fine Dining Chefs, Pizza Joints Team Up To Sell Gourmet Pizzas To Help My Block, My Hood My City
Pizza fans can help My Block, My Hood, My City and try flavors like poutine and chilaquiles, jamon y melon and ratatouille.
Flour Power, A Neighbor-Funded Homemade Pasta Shop, Opens This Week In West Town
Schwa alums Wilson Bauer and Alice Richter are opening the neighborhood pasta shop of their dreams on Thursday.
Schwa Alums Opening B.Y.O.B. Homemade Pasta Shop Flour Power In West Town
Award-winning chef Wilson Bauer and wife Alice Richter are asking neighbors to help them fund the restaurant's finishing touches via a Kickstarter campaign.