School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Our Tomorrow Happened Yesterday’ Exhibit At Blanc Gallery Gives Voice To Black Pain And Joy
Through his mixed media creations, Raymond Thomas aims to counter dangerous narratives while celebrating Blackness.
This LED Mural Will Light Up A Dark West Side Intersection And Make The Street More Walkable
The mural, depicting the Black Power fist over a backdrop of line patterns, was developed in partnership with community members to make the area around Homan and Harrison more pedestrian-friendly.
Artist Makes Face Shields For The West Side Using School Of The Art Institute’s 3D Printers
After fabricating around 3,000 face shields, Eric Fuertes is seeking acrylic and clear plastic sheets as raw materials to produce more.