- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black-Owned Grocery Store Coming To Austin After Save A Lot Closes In West Side Food Desert
Forty Acres Fresh Market is expected to expand its pop-ups and delivery service into a full-service brick-and-mortar location at 5713 W. Chicago Ave.
What Will Replace Auburn Gresham’s Closed Sav-A-Lot? Alderman Courting Multiple Grocers
Ald. David Moore hopes to fill the vacancy left by the discount grocer as soon as possible.
Auburn Gresham’s Save-A-Lot To Close Feb. 22, But Alderman Wants To Stop It
The discount supermarket blamed the decision on failing to meet sales quotas, said Ald. David Moore.