Save A Lot
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Harold’s Mild Sauce Is Being Sold At Grocery Stores — And It’s Already A Massive Hit
Bottles of the popular sauce can be found at Pete's Fresh Market and Walt's Food Center.
Black-Owned Grocery Store Coming To Austin After Save A Lot Closes In West Side Food Desert
Forty Acres Fresh Market is expected to expand its pop-ups and delivery service into a full-service brick-and-mortar location at 5713 W. Chicago Ave.
Supermarket Chain Save A Lot Criticized For Closing Grocery Store In West Side Food Desert: ‘It’s Going To Be Rough’
Save A Lot representatives did not offer an explanation for why it is closing its Austin location, frustrating elected officials who said the company could have asked for help.