- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sanctuary City Ordinance Signed Into Law, Better Protecting Chicago’s Immigrants From ICE
The Welcoming City ordinance closes loopholes that allowed the Police Department to work with ICE, protecting undocumented immigrants.
Lightfoot Calls Out Aldermen For Making ‘Racist’ Comments Against Sanctuary City Ordinance: ‘Shame On You’
The mayor slammed Alds. Anthony Napolitano Raymond Lopez, who opposed changes to the sanctuary city ordinance Wednesday. “Being an immigrant is not a crime,” Lightfoot said.