- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Indoor Dining Expanded To 50 Percent In Chicago As Reported Coronavirus Cases Drop
Bars and restaurants can now stay open until 1 a.m. and packaged alcohol can be sold until 11 p.m.
Chicago Could Lose 1,500 Restaurants Permanently If Help Does Not Come To Struggling Independent Eateries
As of Tuesday, about half of Chicago’s 7,500 restaurants were completely closed while about 50 percent were still operating, paying their staff to cook and deliver food to customers.