- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Feeding 2 Million People During Pandemic, New Life Centers Opens Food Distribution Hub In Little Village
Another feature of the marketplace and food distribution center will be a large mural spanning one of the building's outside walls. The mural features bright colors and depicts themes of togetherness across racial divides.
Chicago Cubs Release Pride-Themed Clothing Collection Designed By Local Queer Artist Sam Kirk
Sam Kirk designed the shirts and bucket hats by imagining what a Pride-themed evening at Wrigley Field would look like.
Pilsen Mural ‘Fierce’ Celebrates LGBTQ Pride On The South, West Sides: ‘We Can’t Keep Running To The North Side … Just To Be Ourselves’
The artist was once beaten for being gay near where the mural now stands. Much has changed, she said — but there's still progress to be made.
Chicago Essential Workers Honored In Labor Day Mural: ‘Take The Time To Say Thank You’
The mural by artist Sam Kirk honors Latino Union of Chicago's Veronica Rodriguez, postal worker Carilla Hayden, domestic worker Maggie Zylinska and Juan Burrell, a school lunchroom manager.
Bright, Colorful LGBTQ Murals Coming To Mag Mile And Navy Pier
A set of murals celebrating the LGBTQ community will be featured on the Mag Mile and at Navy Pier.