- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Former Au Cheval Chef Opens En Passant In Logan Square, With ‘Old-World Comfort Food’ On The Menu
The menu at chef Sam Engelhardt's En Passant, 3010 W. Diversey Ave., includes duck confit and apricot terrine with mustard, pickles and sourdough, kefta-spiced cauliflower and other globally-inspired dishes.
Logan Square’s Diversey Dining Boom Continues With Former Au Cheval Chef Opening New Spot
Sam Engelhardt is opening En Passant, an "old world comfort food" restaurant, at 3010 W. Diversey Ave. this summer.