- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
222 New Apartments, 184 Renovated Units Coming To Roosevelt Square As Years-Long Project Kicks Off Newest Phase
The project phase is expected to wrap by 2024, officials said. Three buildings will be constructed and two existing buildings will be renovated.
Long-Awaited Next Phase Of Roosevelt Square Development Gets City Council Approval
The next phase of the Roosevelt Square project contains three mid-rise buildings with 207 total units and the rehabilitation of an existing building that will be the home of a museum and 15 residential units.
Roosevelt Square Project On Track To Deliver Over 200 Residential Units On Near West Side After Plan Commission Approval
The residential units would include market-rate, affordable and units retained for Chicago Housing Authority residents.