- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Roman Villarreal’s First-Ever Retrospective, ‘South Chicago Legacies,’ Opens Friday At Intuit Art Center
Villarreal shares "the Southeast Side with the world" through more than 40 years of sculptures and paintings, which are on display at a West Town center for outsider art until Jan. 8.
South Chicago Street Will Be Transformed In August With Art, An Outdoor Market And More
The installation on the 8900 block of Commercial Avenue — the neighborhood's main business corridor — is part of a city program to boost businesses hit hard by the pandemic.
With Major Upgrades, Big Marsh Park Is Becoming The Gateway To Flourishing Calumet Region
Friday was a busy day for Big Marsh Park in South Deering, with the unveiling of a paved "pump track" for bikes and the installation of a Roman Villarreal sculpture at the former slag dump site.
Southeast Side Documentary To Shine Light On ‘A Neighborhood Long Abandoned’
Director and producer Steven Walsh, a Southeast Side native, plans to screen a rough cut of "Southeast: A City Within a City" for neighborhood residents before winter hits.
Roman Villarreal Has Dedicated His Life To Public Art. Now, He’s Looking To Bring More Work To His South Side Neighborhood
Roman Villarreal is trying something new — asking neighbors to fund projects in South Chicago.