- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Riverwalk Visitors Can Enjoy Fall With Special Events, Programs Throughout October
The Riverwalk is hosting Fall Festival, which will include a Halloween costume party, pumpkin patch and Oktoberfest celebrations.
Naming Riverwalk And Park — Not Lake Shore Drive — After Du Sable A Better Way To Honor City Founder, Lightfoot Says
Mayor Lori Lightfoot's plan was announced after aldermen proposed naming Lake Shore Drive after du Sable, which angered some residents.
Riverwalk Vendors Begin Reopening Friday, Starting With Beat Kitchen And City Winery
The Riverwalk will be fully operational by the end of May.
Riverwalk Returning To Normal Hours, More Vendors Reopening
People will still be required to wear face coverings on the Riverwalk.
Yes, The 606 Trail Is Still Closed — Even Though The Riverwalk, Navy Pier Are Open
Ald. Daniel La Spata (1st) said he has not received an update from Mayor Lori Lightfoot or the Chicago Park District about when the trail will reopen.
The Riverwalk Reopens Friday — But With Strict Rules For Social Distancing
The Riverwalk has reopened, but you'll need reservations to visit restaurants — and attendants at entrances will make sure you have them.
Chicago Riverwalk Open For The Season, Adds 9 Vendors Selling Tacos, Pies, Soul Food And More
The eastern part of the Riverwalk got a big renovation.
No Biking On The Riverwalk? New Ordinance Would Force Bicyclists To Walk Their Rides
Ald. Brendan Reilly says the Riverwalk is crowded with pedestrians, making bike riding a hazard.