River north residents association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Temporary Casino In River North Draws Complaints From Neighbors Who Doubt Traffic, Parking Won’t Get Worse
Bally's plans to open a temporary casino in River North while it builds a permanent casino on the Chicago River's North Branch.
River North Neighbors’ Group Raising Money After COVID-19 Set It Back Financially
The River North Residents Association is raising $100,000 to sustain its work after it pivoted to a new festival format that didn't attract as many attendees as organizers hoped.
River North Group Wants Bally’s Casino To Scrap Riverfront Music Venue For A Public Park
Bally's officials said they'd consider the group's push for a park as negotiations continue. "I like to go to concerts but not across the street from my house,” one River North leader said.
3 Of The Alderpeople Who Represent Potential Casino Sites Don’t Want A Casino In Their Ward
Ald. Walter Burnett Jr. is the latest to say he doesn't want a gambling mecca in his ward. Bally’s is lobbying to build a casino at the prime Tribune Publishing site in River West.