- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Could Lose 1,500 Restaurants Permanently If Help Does Not Come To Struggling Independent Eateries
As of Tuesday, about half of Chicago’s 7,500 restaurants were completely closed while about 50 percent were still operating, paying their staff to cook and deliver food to customers.
Can’t Believe It’s Not Meat, New Hyde Park Vegan Spot, Has A Plant-Based Version Of Chicken And Mild Sauce
Can't Believe It's Not Meat, a vegan and vegetarian spot specializing in plant-based comfort food, opened in Hyde Park this weekend.