Richard J. Daley
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Alderman Patrick Daley Thompson Indicted On Federal Tax Fraud Charges
The 51-year-old Bridgeport alderman, who is former Mayor Richard M. Daley's nephew and former Mayor Richard J. Daley's grandson, was charged Thursday with filing a false income tax return and making a false statement to regulators.
Disinvested: How Government And Private Industry Let The Main Street Of A Black Neighborhood Crumble
A half-century after Chicago’s uprisings in 1968, a once-thriving retail strip in East Garfield Park still suffers from broken promises, bad policy and neglect.
Chicago History Buffs Discover Old City Clerk’s Abandoned Office In Avondale, Full Of Decades Worth Of Political Dirt
"There were no lights, no electricity, just flashlights. It was like, 'Wow, seriously? This entire aldermanic ward office was sitting here intact?' We couldn't believe our eyes."