- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Legal Aid Program Will Bring ‘Community-Led Holistic Supports’ To Break Cycle Of Crime
Justice Rising is a collaboration between four neighborhood groups that aims to create a model for how young people interact with the legal system.
On The West Side, New Youth Hub Will Offer Space To Learn, Create And Grow: ‘Without Opportunity, A Community Can Lose Hope’
BUILD Chicago's new facility will have tech space, a commercial kitchen and café, an athletic facility with a basketball gym and a walking track for neighborhood seniors.
‘We’re Not Going To Send You To Jail’: Avondale Restorative Justice Court Gives Alternative To Resolve Crime
It's the second court of its kind in Chicago. A third community court to resolve nonviolent crimes is opening in Englewood next week.
Policing Isn’t The Only Problem — Defund The Cook County Jail, Too, Protesters Demand
Advocates want money from the jail to be reallocated towards housing, health care, jobs and mental health.
Meet The New Judge Ruling Over Restorative Justice Court In North Lawndale: ‘This Court Is Your Fresh Chance’
The program that aims to repair harm instead of sending people caught up in the court system to jail is the first of its kind in the state.
Mom Forgives Her Son’s Killer — And Goes On To Dedicate Her Life To Restorative Justice
Forgiveness is “finding peace no matter the outcome for yourself and nobody else,” Lisa D. Daniels said.