- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
As Chicago Considers Reparations For Descendants Of Enslaved People, Aldermen Learn From Evanston’s Groundbreaking Program
In Evanston, longtime residents and their families who are descendants of enslaved people can get $50,000 per household to buy or fix up a home.
Reparations For Black Chicagoans Are Overdue, Supporters Of Resolution Say: ‘We Need To Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is’
“We have to get that police budget down and increase education funding, increase social service funding, increase all the other things that would probably result in fewer police being needed."