- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Struggling Northwest Side Business Owners Hope Chicagoans Shop Local This Holiday Season
Northwest Side business owners said sales have fallen sharply in 2022, and they hope the holiday season provides the boost they need to stay afloat.
Vacant Lot On Bustling Milwaukee Avenue In Jefferson Park Could Be Turned Into 4-Story Apartment Building
The $9.5 million development would have 24 units, 24 parking spots and retail space. Two-bedroom units would rent for $1,800-$2,200 a month, developers said.