Renegade Craft Fair
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Renegade Craft Fair Debuts In Andersonville This Weekend, 2 Years After First Trying To Come To North Side
Renegade Craft Fair will take over Clark Street this weekend, bringing nearly 180 vendor booths and more than 250 artists to the neighborhood.
Renegade Craft Fair Wants To Bring Its Wildly Popular Market To Andersonville In June
The craft fair would bring 176 booths and as many as 300 vendors to Clark Street in Andersonville.
Renegade Craft Fair Celebrates 17th Year In Wicker Park This Weekend
Renegade began as a one-day craft fair in Wicker Park in 2003. Today, the fair takes place in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Boston, Detroit and Miami.