- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Reggies On The Beach Adds Rooftop Deck, Cabanas And Jet Ski Rentals To 63rd Street Beach Spot
Reggies on the Beach visitors can now take in food, drinks and live music from the 63rd Street Beach house's upper deck or a rented cabana. Jet skis, kayaks and paddleboards are also available to rent.
Pilsen Food Pantry Adds Free Shuttle Service To Reach Isolated Families On Near West Side
The Figueroa Wu Family Foundation launched the free shuttle service from ABLA homes and Barbara Jean Wright Court twice a week with help from Reggies and Ald. Byron Sigcho-Lopez.
First To Close, Last To Open: Will Chicago’s Independent Music Venues Survive The Coronavirus?
The owners of Chicago's music venues say federal relief efforts won't help them survive unless changes are made — and they're asking music fans to amplify their message.
Reggies Now Open At 63rd Street Beach And Could Stay Open Until Cold Weather Hits
The rock club's newest location won't feature the live music its home base is known for this season, but food, drinks and lakefront views are available before it gets cold outside.
Reggies Is Opening A New Bar At The 63rd Street Beach — And It Might Be Open By Labor Day
"We're just trying to find a cool place for everybody to go chill out and have drinks and food," owner Robby Glick said. "We just love the beaches of the South Side."