- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
As Afghan Families Flee Taliban Rule, Chicago Agencies Mobilize To Help Them Settle Here: ‘We Want To Do What’s Right’
Four groups are working to settle families locally. Afghan refugees are expected to arrive within a few weeks.
With Gentrification On The Rise, RefugeeOne Leaves Uptown After 35 Years
"A lot of our clients will be able to walk to our [new] location," a spokesman for RefugeeOne said.
Chicago Refugee Group Making Masks For Those In Need — Here’s How You Can Help
Thanks to donations from the public, newly resettled refugees are making protective face masks for vulnerable Chicagoans.
Hyde Park Refugee Project Helping Another Family Resettle On The South Side This Spring
"Hyde Park is a very welcoming community for our families ... As a whole, because of the diversity in the neighborhood, they're well accepted."