- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The City’s Ward Boundaries Are Decided By A Few Powerful Aldermen. What If Maps Were Drawn ‘For Chicagoans, By Chicagoans’ Instead?
Gerrymandering has long led to frankenstein ward boundaries that don't serve residents. A civic group says it's time for Chicagoans to take over the process.
‘Backroom Deal’ Ward Maps Help Politicians And Harm Communities, Neighbors Say — But Will Lightfoot Deliver Redistricting Reform?
Bizarre ward maps leave residents scrambling to find who represents them. Then-candidate Lori Lightfoot campaigned for an independent citizens commission to redraw maps — but now won't commit to one.