Red Line Expansion
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
There’s Still Time For 3rd Ward Residents To Weigh In On The Red Line Extension
An online survey is open through Friday.
With Disruptive Red Line Project Gearing Up, Bryn Mawr Jewelry Co. Leaves Edgewater For Andersonville
A jewelry store has operated at 1125 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. since 1918, but the company's owner doesn't think he could survive three to five years of Red Line station construction.
How Can North Side Businesses Survive A Massive Red Line Overhaul? City Steps Up To Help, But ‘It’s Gonna Suck’
Work to modernize the north branch of the Red Line will impact nearby businesses until 2024.
South Halsted Bus Lanes? Express Buses? CTA And PACE To Share Their Plan For Busy Corridor Thursday
The corridor, which handles 11,500 rides a day, will complement the Red Line's expansion to 130th.