Red Apple Buffet
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Red Apple Polish Buffet Reopens Norwood Park Location After 16 Months — And Desperate Pleas From Fans
The neighborhood favorite reopens Saturday for weekend service and will be open weekdays by appointment for large parties.
Apartment Complex Replacing Avondale’s Red Apple Buffet Calls For Rents Between $2K – $2.5K, No Affordable Units
Some neighbors took issue with the rent prices, saying longtime residents can't afford it. "To be perfectly blunt, no family can afford $2,500 a month in this neighborhood," one said.
Red Apple Buffet Closes After 30 Years In Avondale To Make Way For New Apartment Building
The all-you-can-eat restaurant on Milwaukee was known for its wide array of cheap Polish food. "All of the developers are coming into Avondale," the owner said.