Real Men Charities
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Shore Fathers Group Hosting Mother’s Day Breakfast For Black Moms And Mother Figures
The Mother's Day event at The Quarry will feature breakfast favorites to honor moms, grandmas, aunts and other maternal figures.
The Quarry Is A Hub For Businesses And Services In South Shore — But With Steep Property Tax Bills, It’s Struggling To Stay Afloat
The owner is on track to pay off a 2018 property tax debt by month's end and plans to appeal 2019 and 2020 tax bills in hopes of securing "a new, fairly assessed bill."
Hyde Park’s Brown Books And Paintbrushes Celebrates Kwanzaa By Uplifting Youth Literacy And Art
A week of programs celebrating the Black holiday continues with a fundraiser, a community discussion, a giveaway of books and art supplies and a restocking of Little Free Libraries citywide.
Get Free Masks And Gloves At The Quarry In South Shore Today
Two local nonprofits are giving away supplies Wednesday afternoon.
Through Drumming And Talking Current Events, Black Men Build Community At South Shore’s Mental Health Circles
MANifest Wellness Sundays at the Quarry, organized by brothers Obari and Ayinde Cartman, are weekly unstructured conversations on the importance of mental health and community.