- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Boystown, Chicago’s Famed LGBTQ Neighborhood, Now Will Be Known As Northalsted
The Northalsted Business Alliance will no longer use "Boystown" in its neighborhood marketing campaigns to "ensure all members of the LGBTQ community feel welcome," leaders announced Wednesday.
Security Firm Run By Cop Accused Of Racist Attack Will No Longer Staff Boystown Parades And Festivals
Walsh Security is owned by a Chicago Police officer accused of attacking a Black security guard and calling him racial slurs in 2013.
Boystown’s Pride Fest Is Back On, But With Livestreamed Fundraiser
The digital LGBTQ Pride Fest will stream on Twitch June 20–21, raising money for the Center on Halsted and Howard Brown Health.