Raise Your Hand
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
With $1.8 Billion Coming To CPS, West And South Siders Want ‘Seat At the Table’ To Decide Where The Money Goes
Parents and students say the recovery funding is especially important because the pandemic worsened conditions at their under-resourced schools.
Parents Organize ‘Sick Out’ Ahead of CPS Reopening Next Week: ‘We’re Tired Of Not Being Heard’
A group of parents are keeping their kids out of virtual and physical classrooms Monday, hoping to pressure the school district into making changes.
Despite City’s ‘Rush To Judgment’ On Lincoln Yards, Judge Says Lawsuit To Block Tax Subsidy Might Not Fly
The city is trying to get a lawsuit aiming to stop $1.3 billion in tax dollars from going to the Lincoln Yards project dismissed. A judge could rule on it next week.
Community Groups Sue City To Block $900 Million Lincoln Yards TIF
The controversial TIF for the Lincoln Yards development was approved by the City Council last week.