Rainbow Beach Park
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sign Up For Free Tennis Lessons On South And West Sides, South Suburbs This Weekend
In celebration of National Tennis Month, USTA will host free lessons for adults and kids in South Shore, Humboldt Park and suburban Homewood.
Chicago Playgrounds, Parks And A Library Will Get Major Upgrades After Winning $10 Million In City Grants
Seven resident-led projects were chosen out of nearly 500 proposals in the Chicago Works Community Challenge.
This Winter’s Storms Have Left Accessible Boardwalks A Mess At South Side Beaches
The accessible walkways at 57th Street, 63rd Street, South Shore and Rainbow beaches are all unusable for people in wheelchairs or with strollers.
Police Shut Down Rainbow Beach Park On Easter, Citing ‘Credible Intel’ — But Resident Wants Answers
On a beautiful Easter Sunday, drivers and pedestrians attempting to enter the South Side beach were turned away by police.