R Public House
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jarvis Square Shops Hosting Outdoor Holiday Craft Fair Featuring Local Artists
Jarvis Avenue — which is partially closed for the city's outdoor dining program — will host craft fairs on Sundays until Christmas.
Jarvis Square Tavern Replaces Closed Irish Pub, Bringing Another Woman-Owned Business To Rogers Park Corridor
Poitin Stil closed during the pandemic, but the owners of two neighboring restaurants have reopened the space as Jarvis Square Tavern. "It's where you go after dinner to have a nice cocktail," the manager said.
Rogers Park Restaurant Holds Donation Drive To Benefit Brave Space Alliance’s Coronavirus, Protest Services
Donations will be accepted at R Public House until Sunday.
Rogers Park Bar Hands Out Rainbow Flags In Response To Homophobic Graffiti Around Neighborhood
There are still a few flags left, according to the bar’s manager.