Pullman Community Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pullman Community Center Closed Temporarily, Will Follow CPS Guidance On When To Reopen
Since its grand opening in 2018, the Community Center at 10355 S. Woodlawn Ave. has become a key part of recreation and team practices in the area
Pullman National Monument Visitor Center Coming To Clock Tower Building By 2020
The National Park Service and the Illinois Department of Natural Resources showed off plans to Pullman residents Wednesday evening.
Pullman Community Center Is Officially Open — Here Are The Hours, Camps, Programs And Costs
The $20 million community center has been called a "game changer" for the neighborhood.
$20 Million ‘Game Changer’ Pullman Community Center Set To Open Thursday
Built on vacant land, the huge new indoor complex has three full-sized fields, basketball courts and community areas.