Pullman Clock Tower
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Pullman National Monument Opens This Weekend, Highlighting The Long History Of The Far South Side Neighborhood
Over Labor Day Weekend, visitors can learn about the history of Pullman and see artifacts from the defunct rail car company.
Pullman National Monument Marks 5 Years With High Hopes For Neighborhood Rebirth
Restoration work within the Pullman historic district marches on as the area hits a milestone.
Work To Begin On Visitors Center In Pullman’s Historical Clock Tower
The National Park Service, which is leading the project, hopes to complete the visitors center by spring 2021. It just awarded a $5.8 million contract for the work.