Puerto Rican Parade
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Humboldt Park’s Puerto Rican Parade On For This Month, Festival Returns In September
Organizers are thrilled to host joyous summer events after a year of loss and hardship for Latino neighborhoods. "It is a moment of pride that we are still here."
Humboldt Park’s Puerto Rican Parade Goes Virtual Saturday
The virtual parade will be livestreamed 2-3 p.m. Saturday on HITN-TV and on the Puerto Rican Cultural Center's website.
Puerto Rican Pride On Full Display In Humboldt Park Despite Canceled Festival
Many participated in unofficial caravan celebrations over the weekend, waving Puerto Rican flags and honking their horns.
Did Former Puerto Rican Parade Official Steal Ticket Money? Police Investigate Amid Bankruptcy Drama
The committee, which is in deep financial trouble, wants to sell a building it owns – but Ald. Maldonado is threatening to block the sale.
Puerto Rican People’s Parade Kicks Off In Humboldt Park This Weekend
This year's parade will honor efforts to rebuild Puerto Rico after devastating hurricanes.