Puerto Rican Parade Committee
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Humboldt Park’s Puerto Rican Parade On For This Month, Festival Returns In September
Organizers are thrilled to host joyous summer events after a year of loss and hardship for Latino neighborhoods. "It is a moment of pride that we are still here."
Puerto Rican Pride On Full Display In Humboldt Park Despite Canceled Festival
Many participated in unofficial caravan celebrations over the weekend, waving Puerto Rican flags and honking their horns.
Puerto Rican Parade Committee Reaches Settlement In Bankruptcy Case As Humboldt Park Leaders Look To Move On
The settlement marks the end of a nearly two-year-long investigation into the financial dealings of the embattled group.
Despite The Rain, Humboldt Park’s 41st Puerto Rican Parade Draws Thousands (PHOTOS)
The rain did "really hurt" the festival in the park, however, according to Jose Lopez, executive director of the Puerto Rican Cultural Center.
Attorney General’s Office Investigating Puerto Rican Parade Group Over Stolen Ticket Money Claims
Community leaders allege parade officials stole roughly $80,000 in ticket money from the parade.
Did Former Puerto Rican Parade Official Steal Ticket Money? Police Investigate Amid Bankruptcy Drama
The committee, which is in deep financial trouble, wants to sell a building it owns – but Ald. Maldonado is threatening to block the sale.