Puerto Rican Cultural Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Haunted Paseo Boricua’ Scavenger Hunt Returns To Humboldt Park Sunday
There are more than 20 stops along the scavenger hunt, each one offering candy or an activity, like lotería makeup classes or a circus performance.
Humboldt Park’s Puerto Rican Parade On For This Month, Festival Returns In September
Organizers are thrilled to host joyous summer events after a year of loss and hardship for Latino neighborhoods. "It is a moment of pride that we are still here."
‘Boricua Village’ With Outdoor Dining And Events Coming To Humboldt Park This Summer Thanks To City Program
Also under the city program, Woodard Plaza at the Logan Square-Avondale border is being transformed into a community hub with outdoor dining, performances, craft markets and other gatherings.
Mercado Del Pueblo, Humboldt Park’s New Market, ‘A Dream Come True’ For Local Makers
The Puerto Rican Cultural Center transformed an old laundromat into a market to help small business owners launch their careers, and to bring more people to Paseo Boricua, the heart of Humboldt Park's Puerto Rican community.