Pritzker Traubert Foundation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Auburn Gresham Project Wins $10 Million Prize From Charitable Foundation
The Pritzker Traubert Foundation’s Chicago Prize will help bring a $50 million campus with a health center, urban farm and affordable housing to life.
Who Will Win? $10 Million ‘Chicago Prize’ To Be Awarded To A Community-Led Project Thursday
Six South and West Side neighborhood coalitions are vying for the prize, which will fund one group's plans to create housing, jobs programs, health centers and more critical resources for underserved communities.
These 6 Projects Would Help Revitalize North Lawndale If $10 Million Chicago Prize Is Awarded, Organizers Say
The "Advancing North Lawndale Together" project held a community meeting to share updates and get feedback.
$10 Million Chicago Prize Would Help ‘Forgotten Community’ Of South Chicago Rise Again
The area, which saw a 27 percent population drop after the South Works steel mill closed, would get new parks, housing and more if awarded the coveted prize.