- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Shelter With On-Site Health Clinic Opens On West Side To Serve Families Experiencing Homelessness
The Primo Center in Austin will serve families and provide health care through a partnership with Lawndale Christian Health Center.
Englewood Workers Dedicated To Helping Others Get A Fitness Boost To Help With Pandemic Stress
The Primo Center's employees help Chicagoans experiencing homelessness. The nonprofit's new fitness focus is helping them cope with these stressful times.