- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How A North Side School Changed Its Curriculum To Create A More Inclusive Environment
Bell Elementary students spent a year discussing different identities leading up to their own Pride parade. “We want all students to feel a sense of belonging and representation in our community,” a counselor said.
Navy Pier Celebrating Pride At Saturday Event With Live Music, Drag Queen Story Hour And More
Navy Pier is hosting a Price celebration Saturday with a fireworks show, music and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Pilsen Mural ‘Fierce’ Celebrates LGBTQ Pride On The South, West Sides: ‘We Can’t Keep Running To The North Side … Just To Be Ourselves’
The artist was once beaten for being gay near where the mural now stands. Much has changed, she said — but there's still progress to be made.
With Parade Canceled, Pride Returns To Protest Roots As Thousands Show Up For Black And Transgender Lives
Fifty-one years after the Stonewall Rebellion against police violence galvanized the LGBTQ liberation movement, thousands of LGBTQ people marched through Boystown to protest police brutality.