- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
For Decades, The Chicago Smelts Have Been Shattering Stereotypes With Every Backstroke: ‘We’re The Gay Swim Team, And We Kicked Your A–‘
The Chicago Smelts offered talented LGBTQ athletes a safe place to swim in the less tolerant '80s. And that mission remains today.
T Rex, Chicago’s Foul-Mouthed Drag Queen Mom, Is Here To Stay (Sorry, New York)
T Rex is using her power as one of Chicago's leading drag queens to uplift people of color and help them find success.
Drag Queen Aunty Chan Is Using Comedy, And A Little Bit Of Rage, To Make The World Better
"I want to unify people through comedy, but also keep them responsible by being angry every now and then," said famed drag queen Aunty Chan.