Pretty Cool Ice Cream
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pretty Cool Ice Cream Delays Lincoln Park Opening Until Spring While Store Waits For Permits
The frozen desserts spot announced its grand opening is being pushed back because the store still hasn't received necessary permits from the city.
Pretty Cool Ice Cream Bringing Its Unique Flavors, Popular Ice Cream Bars To New Lincoln Park Location
Pretty Cool serves ice cream bars, plant-milk-based bars and more. Its Logan Square spot is wildly popular, and the location on Belden will open once city permits are finalized.
You Can Support Literacy In CPS Schools With Pretty Cool Ice Cream’s Graphic Novel-Inspired Flavor
The Logan Square shop's newest flavor is inspired by author Dave Scheidt's graphic novel for kids, "Mayor Good Boy." It's about a dog who becomes mayor of a fictional town.
Pretty Cool Ice Cream Serving Up Adorable Halloween Pops
The black cat and candy corn pops are available now through the end of November.
Ice Cream Bars — Not Scoops — The Star At Pretty Cool Ice Cream Shop Opening Friday In Logan Square
The bars come in unique flavors like cream cheese ice cream dipped in fruit-flavored Magic Shell topped with sprinkles.