- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Saturday’s Walk Through Jackson Park And Woodlawn To Highlight Historic (And Endangered) Landmarks
Preservation Chicago will take walkers to see Jackson Park and Woodlawn landmarks like Wooded Island, Emmett Till's home and the dormant Washington Park National Bank.
Save These 130-Year-Old, Queen Anne-Style Worker Cottages Near Taylor Street, Landmarks Group Urges
The Claremont Cottages evoke the sense of a "small village of somewhere other than Chicago; like you're in another country," one preservation leader said.
Chicago Fire-Era Mansions In River North Saved Again From Demolition — For Now
Preservationists hope to include the buildings in a proposed Near North Side historic district.
Catholic Churches Among Preservation Chicago’s Annual ‘Most Endangered’ Buildings List
The 2019 list also includes Jackson Park, a super chic part of O'Hare that would make flying less horrible, and a power station, among others.
Preservationists Continue Fight With City Over Obama Presidential Library
"New Yorkers wouldn't allow this to happen to Central Park. We shouldn't allow it to happen here," one Jackson Park Watch leader said.
Know A Building That Should Be On The ‘Most Endangered’ List? Here’s Your Chance To Nominate It
Preservation Chicago is looking for nominations for 2019's "most endangered" buildings, structures or places.