- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Charters, And Their Advocates, Get Millions In Federal Loans
In total, Illinois-based schools or charter groups will receive at least $5 million from the federal Paycheck Protection Program.
Chicago Small Business Resiliency Fund Will Help Only A Fraction Of Businesses In Need
More than 8,000 Chicago business owners need the government's help to survive the COVID-19 pandemic. But the city can only help about 2,600 of them, numbers show.