- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Don’t Let Aldermen Decide Which Streets To Repair Anymore, Watchdog Says Again
The current rules have created an unequal system where some wards aren’t as well-funded as others.
Rough Winter Leads To Spike In Pothole Damage Claims, Up 15.8% Over Last Year
City Clerk Anna Valencia’s office processes damage claims of as much as $2,000 to repair flat tires, bent wheels and out-of-whack alignments.
It’s Been A Really Bad Year For Potholes In Chicago. Here Are Some Of The Worst
The city has seen an uptick in potholes this year, with 160,000 repaired in the last three months. We reported some of the worst to 311 — did they get fixed?
What’s The Worst Pothole In Chicago? Send Us Your Photos And We’ll Try To Get Them Fixed
Block Club Chicago wants photos of the gnarliest potholes in your neighborhood.