- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Polish Triangle Neighbors Step Up To Save Podhalanka With Fundraisers, T-Shirts, Free Web Marketing
After reading Podhalanka was in danger of closing, neighbors reached out to owner Helena Madej to help keep her restaurant afloat.
Podhalanka, Wicker Park’s Last Traditional Polish Restaurant, Needs Help To Get Through Coronavirus
Podhalanka is arguably the only authentic Polish business still standing at the Polish Triangle, a historic Chicago landmark at the Wicker Park-Noble Square border.
This Walk Signal Faces The Wrong Way, Sending Wicker Park Pedestrians Into Oncoming Traffic
The poorly aligned pedestrian walk signal at the corner of Ashland and Milwaukee avenues is sending unwitting Wicker Park residents into danger.
Checkers Delays Wicker Park Opening Again, But Slated To Open Next Week
The company had initially anticipated a July 16 opening, leading to months of anticipation by fans.
Summertime ‘Tuesdays At The Triangle’ Event Will Return To Polish Triangle Next Week
The Polish Triangle's name pays homage to the Polish immigrants who settled the area around Milwaukee Avenue and Division Street during the 1800s.
Chase Bank To Shutter Branch And ATM Across From Polish Triangle
The bank will close at Dec. 6, according to signs in the window and a letter given to customers.
Blast From The Past As Sign For Long-Shuttered Suit Shop Reappears At Polish Triangle
Starsiak Clothing opened in 1916 and closed in 1981, according to newspaper archives.