- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Family Of Portage Park Father Killed By Police Asks Witnesses To Come Forward: His ‘Story Is Not Being Shared Enough’
A police officer fatally shot Anthony Alvarez, 22, just days after 13-year-old Adam Toledo was killed by police. His family still hasn’t heard when video from the shooting will be released, they said. "We want answers."
Adam Toledo, Holding A Gun, Was Told To ‘Drop It’ Before Cop Fatally Shot 13-Year-Old, Prosecutors Allege
It remains unknown whether Toledo pointed or shot the gun before he was killed in Little Village on March 29. Video of the high-profile shooting could be released next week. The man allegedly with Toledo that night was charged with three felonies Saturday.
Chicago Cop Who Teaches Use Of Force Rules At Academy Faces Felony In Off-Duty Irving Park Shooting
Officer Kevin Bunge was given a $1,000 bond while he awaits trial.
Man Killed By Police In Pilsen After Person Opens Fire On Cops, Witness Says
Miguel Vega's relatives said they don't believe the police account and aren't convinced he had a gun. There is body camera footage of the shooting, according to a source.
Officers Involved In Englewood Shooting Hadn’t Yet Been Assigned Body Cams, Prosecutors Say
The man who allegedly fired shots at Chicago Police officers in Englewood was ordered held without bail Tuesday after a Cook County judge ruled he violated his probation.