- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
You Can Now Report Police Misconduct To State’s Attorney’s Office Online
Residents can report incidents of misconduct in the county such as excessive force, intimidation and theft by filling out an online form.
Chicago’s New Top Cop Rejects Code Of Silence, Says Good Officers Should Hold Bad Cops Accountable
"I reject the view that you can't support cops and hold them accountable," Police Supt. David Brown said. "God help us if we can't find the courage to publicly condemn police misconduct and excessive force."