- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Cop Who Teaches Use Of Force Rules At Academy Faces Felony In Off-Duty Irving Park Shooting
Officer Kevin Bunge was given a $1,000 bond while he awaits trial.
Officers Involved In Englewood Shooting Hadn’t Yet Been Assigned Body Cams, Prosecutors Say
The man who allegedly fired shots at Chicago Police officers in Englewood was ordered held without bail Tuesday after a Cook County judge ruled he violated his probation.
Police Shoot Man Who Fired Shots At Officers In Englewood, Police Say
The man, described in his late teens or early 20s, was taken to the hospital in an unknown condition. Officers faced a tense crowd after the shooting.