- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pilsen Alderman Opens Office As Emergency Shelter To Help People Experiencing Homelessness
The Pilsen Food Pantry, 1850 S. Throop St., has opened its building as a warming center, too.
Miserable, Cold, Snowy Winter That Ends Wednesday … Wasn’t All That Worse Than Usual, As It Turns Out
Why did this winter feel so terrible? It was actually warmer than normal — but when bad weather hit, it was really bad.
Meet The Man Who Braved Chicago’s Polar Vortex To Share Photos Of Its Brutal Beauty
“Bad weather is great for photography,” photographer Barry Butler said.
CPS Still Deciding About Keeping Schools Open This Week As Polar Vortex Approaches
A decision on whether school will be open Wednesday, expected to be the coldest day of the week, might not come until Tuesday afternoon.