- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Help Raise Money For Special Olympics’ Virtual Polar Plunge With Bags Tournament At My Buddy’s Chicago
The two bags tournaments at My Buddy’s is part of numerous events to replace the Chicago Polar Plunge, which is converting to a virtual fundraising format this year.
This Year’s Polar Plunge Is Do-It-Yourself — But You Can Still Raise Money For Chicago Families In Need
This year, participants don't have to dive into Lake Michigan. They can jump into snow in a bathing suit or have a bucket of cold water dumped on them.
Polar Plunge Sends Thousands Into 37-Degree Lake For Special Olympics
Al Roker from the Today Show and thousands of others plunged into Lake Michigan at North Avenue Beach.
Sunday’s Polar Plunge In Lots Of Very Cold Photos
Hundreds of people braved the 35-degree waters of Lake Michigan for the annual Polar Plunge fundraiser for the Special Olympics.
Polar Plunge Raising Money To Help 3 Chicago Families Ahead Of Chilly Dip In The Lake
The Polar Bear Club wants to raise $35,000 this year to help local families.